Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The hunt continues

Yesterday after my last post I went to the second biggest distributor in my city. I literally walked in off of the street asked to speak to who was in charge and threw him my pitch. He is definately interested in hiring me but needs to create the position if he were, so he said it would be a while. I'm pretty ok with the fact that I will be working a low paying job. I will either waitress or work for $9/ hr at a bakery...most likely both!

Today was not so bad...I did get a late start so I obviously did not start out with much intention but it definately came out when speaking to potential employers. It's weird...I have never had an issue with getting employment in the food/bev industry. That's my fall back trade...my ultimate survival tool...tips!!!

Goal for this evening and do what I should have done months ago! Write out my short/long term goals so I can thin out the fog of the future a little. I will never be able to see it if I don't know what I'm looking for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment